Hello, my name is Katou.
Here you can find the lyrics to my songs.

To listen, go to myspace.com/katherineshengmorrison or email me for a CD.
You can also send me an email if you would like to be added to my mailing list. If I record more music or give a concert, you will be informed!

Hola, me llamo Katou.
Aquí puedes encontrar las letras de mis canciones.

Para escuchar, hay canciones colgadas en myspace.com/katherineshengmorrison o me puedes escribir un correo si quieres un disco.
También me puedes escribir si te gustaría estar informado de nuevas grabaciones o conciertos.

aeioukatou@gmail.com

Always happy to hear from you.
Me alegra escuchar de ti.

(Photo: Andrea Moro)

martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Dreams

If dreams are part of who we are

Then a part of me you are

Where is the line?

The wall, the door?

And will one side enter the other?

I sleep with you inside of me

Though my bed of you is empty


You are a vision inside my head

You are a spool and I am the thread

I am a pencil, you are the lead

I am a coffin, you are the dead


I hold you while I am inanimate

And I mold you, though you are granite

Such is the power of seein’ blind

And such is the magic of the unconscious mind


If dreams are part of who we are

Then a part of me you are


I woke up from a nap one afternoon at Lippincott & wrote this song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario