Hello, my name is Katou.
Here you can find the lyrics to my songs.

To listen, go to myspace.com/katherineshengmorrison or email me for a CD.
You can also send me an email if you would like to be added to my mailing list. If I record more music or give a concert, you will be informed!

Hola, me llamo Katou.
Aquí puedes encontrar las letras de mis canciones.

Para escuchar, hay canciones colgadas en myspace.com/katherineshengmorrison o me puedes escribir un correo si quieres un disco.
También me puedes escribir si te gustaría estar informado de nuevas grabaciones o conciertos.

aeioukatou@gmail.com

Always happy to hear from you.
Me alegra escuchar de ti.

(Photo: Andrea Moro)

martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Empty Me

Stars silently exploding

In my belly, eroding

The safe wall of not knowing

What we are


Ribbons o’ lightning brush us

Flower faces black surround us

The sisters of the sun hang on above us

& break the rain


Empty me


I discover in darkness

A boneless body o’ secrets

No longer out o’ reach

Is what you are


I once was a skeleton

Laughing fleshlessly on the ground

I heard my own life juice sound

Between the bones

Ma


Empty me


Breath bellowing in mem’ry

Of wet skin enveloping me

The weight of another body

& behind the eyes


Empty me


I wrote this song after a visit to Copenhagen in the summer of 2007.

"Ma" = "the space between"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario